What are risk-free bets? Let's have a look at the following example:
Bookmaker 1 gives odds on the match Sampras - Agassi 1.5 - 2.2 Bookmaker 2 gives odds on the match Sampras - Agassi 2.1 - 1.6
We bet $100 on Agassi with the first bookmaker @ 2.2 and $100 on Sampras @ 2.1 with the second. We have little interest in who will actually win the match (of course, if you aren't fan of one of the players :) )
If Sampras wins, we'll have the following: Bookmaker 1 - we lost $100 Bookmaker 2 - we won $110
So, we win +$10
If Agassi wins: Bookmaker 1 - we won $120 Bookmaker 2 - we lost $100
Футбол хоккей гольф теннис баскетбол скачки гандбол бейсбол американский футбол формула 1 на bwin.com.
Сделай 5 ставок по 30 Евро в любой валюте и получи на свой счет 50 Евро!
По 25 Евро на Ваш счет каждый месяц если Вы сделали ставок более 300 Евро в месяц.
За Вашу первую ставку Вы ГАРАНТИРОВАНО получите один из этих призов.
Сумма первой ставки должны быть не менее 50 Евро.
ТОЛЬКО при переходе с нашего сайта и мгновенной регистрации Вы получите бонусные деньги и подарки.
Жми на баннер bwin - сразу регистрируйся.
As a Partner of bwin you will always be holding a good hand. We will be offering an attractive $200 Poker Bonus. Click the banner and registered!
Играйте в покер и получайте призы и денежные бонусы - 200 Долларов!!! Жми на баннер и сразу регистрируйся.
ПОКЕР POKER BWIN.COM:
We will be offering an attractive $200 Casino Bonus. Click the banner and registered!
Играйте в казино и получайте призы и денежные бонусы - 200 Долларов!!! Жми на баннер и сразу регистрируйся.
КАЗИНО CASINO BWIN.COM:
We have +$20
We win in any case, so this is really a risk-free bet. But how much should we bet to win equal sums of money in any case (above we have +10 in one and +20 in the other)? The easiest way is to download a free calculator:
You also can calculate the percentage manually
For 2 outcomes: W=100%*(K1*K2)/(K1+K2)
W - stake k1 - odds on the first outcome k2 - odds on the second outcome
If W>100% we have a risk-free bet
For 3 outcomes:
But let's return from maths to real life. Is it that good and there are no difficulties at all? There are, and a lot of them. I'd even call the work of professional risk-free bettors as hard as that of handicappers. I'll try to enumerate these negative things.
1. Danger of the return of the bet at one of the bookmakers (for example if during a tennis match one player refused to continue at 6-4, 3-2) some bookmakers will return money, some won't. There's little chance of this, but there is.
2. Danger of the odds falling quickly If you don't have your own software that tracks the risk-free bets you will be using some odds comparison service. Together with you such services are used by thousands of people, bookmakers will react instantly if people stake much money on one outcome, dropping the odds.
3. Money transfer difficulties Think you can deposit money into one account, tomorrow withdraw it and, not losing anything, deposit into another? No! First of all, bookmakers charge fees for money transfers, in some cases all your risk-free winnings may go only to pay these fees. Secondly, if it's your first deposit, you are likely to be given a bonus. It's not at all bad, even vice versa :) But there's a small problem - usually you'll have to bet this bonus money several times before you can proceed to withdrawals, bonus hunters aren't welcome at all.
4. You must have accounts at many bookmakers
It would be ideal to bet all money with 2 bookmakers, but then you'll have to wait for a risk-free bet for weeks, which is definitely not the thing to do. Then you'll have to split your bank into 7-10 parts and have accounts at the same number of bookmakers, which means your bank will grow 7-10 times slower.
5. A lot of time is needed You'll have to monitor the lines constantly to find a risk-free bet, because it might quickly disappear, which will consume much time.
These are negative things about risk-free bets. Concluding the chapter I would like to emphasize, that I didn't mean that you shoulcn't bet risk-free bets at all, not at all, if you notice one and you have accounts at the necessary bookmakers, why not make a bet. Quite another thing is constantly betting risk-free trying to make money.
[ Main Page Главная страница. ]
[ What Are Biorhythms? ]
[ NFL Playoff Observation. ]
[ Assessing Handicapping. ]
[ Betting the Money Line. ]
[ True Odds Parlays. ]
[ How To Handicap Football. ]
[ Cooking up the odds. ]
[ The Opening Line. ]
[ Keep Accurate Records or Lie to Yourself. ]
[ Line Movement ]
[ The Power of the Home Dog. ]
[ How Weather Affects Baseball. ]
[ Money Management –The Amateur's Downfall. ]
[ A Few Key Words. ]
[ Brief history of sports betting. ]
[ Making the first bet or 1x2. ]
[ More complicated kinds of bets (handicap, total).]
[ Value betting. ]
[ Financial strategies. ]
[ Online bookmakers. ]
[ Analyzing soccer matches. ]
[ Analyzing basketball matches. ]
[ Analyzing tennis matches. ]
[ Different odds formats. ]
[ Mathematics and betting. ]
[ Is it worth subscribing to paid sports advice services? ]
[ Football Handicapping Management. ]
[ Shop til' you drop: Beating the number. ]
[ Are you shopping lines? If not, your NUTS! ]
[ How to win at sports betting. ]
[ Take the Points for Crying Out Loud. ]
[ Know Your Percentages. ]
[ The F-T-S of Handicapping. ]
[ Baseball is pure profit for those who would play it!. ]
[ Betting Baseball Underdogs. ]
[ Going Against Public Teams Can Be Winning Strategy. ]
[ Handicapping Injuries In The NFL. ]
[ Betting football teasers article. ]
[ Betting Baseball Totals. ]
[ A Brief Primer on Halftime Betting. ]
[ Tips for Betting Preseason Football. ]
[ Looking for Value. ]
[ Why Lines Open Exactly Where They Do. ]
[ Use The Half Time Lines . ]
[ NBA and MLB Parlay Betting. ]
[ Why Betting with the Offshore Sportsbooks Has Its Advantages. ]